How to log into Tp Link router
In this post, we will explain to you Tp Link router login wifi router easily with the help of the default web address tplinkwifi.net. Logging into the Tp Link wifi router is very easy and it will take no time to get inside the device even for a new user.
- To begin with, Tp-link wifi, unpack the router box. It would have a router, adapter, Ethernet cord.
- Make a connection between the Tp-link wifi router and your existing modem with the Ethernet cord.
- Plugin the adapter to the TP-Link router and the wall power outlet.
- Once you see the power light came on solid white, it means the router is ready to connect.
- In case the power light is Amber solid or blinking, try to do the reset by pressing the reset button at the back of the router for 30 seconds. Still, if the color of the power light is still amber, it means the router is bad, you need to return it back.
- Now, once you have a solid white light on the router, connect your computer to the routers wirelessly by clicking on the wifi symbol on the bottom left corner of the screen. Select the new name that appears in the list for the new router and connect to the network the password would be at the back of the router on the label.
- In case you do not have a wireless compatible computer, all you need is an extra Ethernet cable, connect the router and the computer.
- Pull up a browser and at the top on the address bar type in 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 and hit Enter on the keyboard.
- You can also enter the default web address tplinklogin.net.
- A login screen will come up with the default username: admin and the password: admin all lower case.
So this was all about the TP-Link wifi router and its login process. We hope you easily understood the login process of TP-Link wifi router. If you come across any technical issue with your TP-Link wifi router, feel free to contact us or chat with us.