Tp Link Router Firmware Update
Before we start with Tp Link router firmware update process, you need to know what is firmware. A firmware is a program that has a set of coded instructions. This program specifies the functionality of your wireless router. In order to keep your device safe from network breaches and bugs, you need to upgrade the firmware of your device regularly. For Tp Link router firmware update, follow the instructions mentioned below;1. First of all, log into the Tp Link router and then navigate to the Administrator settings of your device.
2. After you reach Admin settings page on your browser, you will see Tp Link router firmware update tab. Click the tab and then you will be redirected to the Tp Link router firmware update window.
3. Click Update and your device will search for the latest firmware versions available on Tp Link server. If it finds the latest firmware version, it will download it automatically and make changes take place.
4. Once the firmware is upgraded, the device will attempt to reboot. Let the device reboot and then reconnect to it.
5. Now your wireless network will be more safe and secure.
Tp Link router Reset
In this section, we will discuss how to reset Tp Link router in simple and easy steps. For Tp Link router reset process, follow the instructions given below;1. First of all, you will need a paperclip in order to press the button. The reset button is usually inside the frame of your router.
2. Press the reset button using paperclip and hold it for a few seconds. Once all the LEDs on your device light up, it means you device is attempting to get back to factory default settings.
3. Release the reset button and wait while your device gets back to factory default settings.
4. Once your router reboots, you will need to reconfigure the device.
5. If you can’t reset your device this way, there is another way to reset your device through tplinkwifi.net.
6. Enter the default web address tplink wifi.net into the address bar and log into the device.
7. Navigate to the Diagnosis section and click Reset.
8. Your device will attempt to go back to factory default settings.
So this post was all about Tp Link firmware update and TP link router reset process. We hope this article helped you learn about these processes. If you see any issue on your device, don’t wait for it to get more serious, contact us right away. You can even chat with us through our Live Chat window.