Tp link wifi routers are the best routers when it comes to innovative features and wireless network capabilities. The routers are powered by powerful CPU and wireless technology that it becomes very easy for your router to deliver stellar wireless performances. In this blog, we will learn about the Tp-link wifi configuration instructions.
Tp-link wifi configuration
- To begin with, Tp-link wifi, unpack the router box. It would have a router, adapter, Ethernet cord.
- Make a connection between the Tp-link wifi router and your existing modem with the Ethernet cord.
- Plugin the adapter to the TP-Link router and the wall power outlet.
- Once you see the power light came on solid white, it means the router is ready to connect.
- In case the power light is Amber solid or blinking, try to do the reset by pressing the reset button at the back of the router for 30 seconds. Still, if the color of the power light is still amber, it means the router is bad, you need to return it back.
- Now, once you have a solid white light on the router, connect your computer to the routers wirelessly by clicking on the wifi symbol on the bottom left corner of the screen. Select the new name that appears in the list for the new router and connect to the network the password would be at the back of the router on the label.
- In case you do not have a wireless compatible computer, all you need is an extra Ethernet cable, connect the router and the computer.
- Pull up a browser and at the top on the address bar type in 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 and hit Enter on the keyboard for Tp-link wifi configuration.
- You can also enter the default web address tplinklogin.net.
- A login screen will come up with the default username: admin and the password: admin all lower case.
- Select the Time zone that you in and hit Next
- To connect to the type of IP you are getting, click on the auto-detect. Usually its Dynamic IP click on Next
- Choose a Network name and the password for your wifi that you want to keep and hit Next
- Choose a username and the password for your router login settings.
- Once it tells you the router setup is complete, click on Test Internet connection once it says your congratulation internet access click on Finish.
- Reboot the modem and the router and wait for 5 minutes
- Now connect your devices to the new wifi and internet should be working.
So this was all about the tplinklogin.net login and tp-link wifi configuration. We hope you got to learn about the Tplink wifi setup and configuration. In case you come across any issue with your Tp-link wifi router, feel free to contact us or chat with us.